Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thank you Becki for my wonderful experience at Rebecca Adele PR & Events

It is sad to say that my time here as an intern for Rebecca Adele PR & Events has come to end.  However, I can say that I am not sad, but very happy that I can say that I loved every second of this internship! Although the summer went by way too fast and I wish I could stay longer for this internship, I was able to learn so much about the PR industry and what it takes to run a growing successful business.  Becki is such a positive role model. I am truly going to miss coming into the office every week.

This was my first PR internship and with the help of Becki, I was able to learn how to develop content for several different clients along with scheduling social media plans as well. I was never sitting at my desk bored, I was given plenty of writing tasks to do that kept me busy, along with that my confidence in my writing has grown tremendously which I am really grateful for.  The office life was very laid back and we listened to music while working every day, and even hung out with Google the adorable office dog!

This internship has helped me realize where I want to be in the future with my career. It is hard to believe that I will be graduating in the spring this year. I used to be nervous thinking about graduating but after interning with Becki, it has giving me plenty of confidence and experience within my career choice. I have confidence that I will find a job after graduation. 

Upon graduation, I hope to be working in the Toledo or Cleveland area for a PR firm.  I am ready for this next chapter in my life and I have Rebecca Adele PR & Events to thank for that!

Written by Carly Wiegand from Rebecca Adele PR & Events

No comments:

Post a Comment